Some new studio portraits

Discussion in 'People' started by vincebeus, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Hi after some hectic days i found some time to upload some photo's for your comments, critiques and advice. It is busy time for me lately this weekend i gonna do some more portraits so some comments on my photos from last weekend are well appreciated. Next friday i have another photoshoot and saturday i gonna try to shoot some cycling sports photo's from a race and sunday i am asked to do a group photo for 11 people and if i have luck i can shoot some beach motorcross.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some more examples of my photoshoot last weekend:

http://home.planet.nl/~beuse228/d2x/B&M/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2005
  2. Hey Vince, some nice images you have here. I am always interested to see how others choose to present subjects. My favorites are #1 and #3.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2005
  3. jfrancis

jfrancis

May 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    I like #4 and #6.

#4 could perhaps be improved by a little more light - especially around the eye, which is the focal point in this shot. I like the composition of #6.

4. Hi is this better improvement of the 4th shot?

[​IMG]

Thanks for your time and replies allready i love to hear your comments/adivice or remarks.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

5. jfrancis

jfrancis

May 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    That's a huge improvement - love the shot!

6. Vince the change in image #4 is really nice and you can now move that one up to one of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2005
  7. Thank you. I am trying to improve my work every time. I am still wondering if i need a colorchart from gretag macbeth. And i am looking to buy a flashmeter from minolta.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

8. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Good job on these Vince. Good poses too. What's with the grey blobs on shot #5? I do notice in your gallery that the chromakey shots still aren't quite believable, because the subjects appear to be "floating" on the background. Don't know what to recommend to fix that. Maybe someone else hear couldl off advice.