Some night shots from Paris.

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Luckynp, May 9, 2005.

1. I was in Paris in March. Weather was dull and grey a lot of the time, so I did quite a lot of night photography. Here are some shots. I took a Velbon Ultramaxi tripod with me, which is great for travel - light, fairly solid for its weight, easy to erect and fits into quite a small backpack.

View attachment 8500

View attachment 8501

View attachment 8502

2. I really, really want to go back to Paris on a shooting trip someday.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

I enjoyed wandering around alone at midnight. We were staying on Ile St-Louis and I felt safer wandering around Paris more than anywhere I've been at night, and I'm a wanderer.

http://www.pariserve.tm.fr/English/paris/cite.htm

3. Nice series.

My favorite is the number two - nice atmosphere!

Thanks for sharing.

4. Good shots, Mike.......thanks for sharing!! :D :D :D

5. Great shots of one of my favorite places.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    OHHHHH how much more beautiful can images get.. Boy this the tops for sure.

I'm throwing out my gear and taken up basket weavin.

7. Great atmosphere. I like the stars in the lights. Reminds me that I should post a few too from last summer.