Some of my first Macro

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Matt S, Jun 23, 2007.

1. A friend let me use a 60mm Micro. It was windy, but I got a few that I like. Heres one.

[​IMG]

2. mdsign

mdsign

Jun 14, 2006
    Netherlands
    Nice oofs but your signature is !very! distracting. In the beginning I did that too. Now I feel honored if someone would steel my photo. ;)

cheers, Mark

3. Copyright moved, just for you ;-)

4. Not bad. background is too bright.

5. Matt,
    This is great! Not sure what Jerry is talking about as I find the background very pleasing. You really should do more macros.

6. Thanks Dave, it was my first time with a real macro lens. It was fun. Lens lust may be setting in. I could get into macro.

Jerry, I liked the green background and did not think it too bright. I know what you mean though, a dark background can really make a subject pop. In this case I like the color. All that aside I am curious what might be done (aside from photoshop) to change it. This was shot out in the field and as I found it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.