Some of my people picts

In retrospect, I should have taken more people pictures as they are the more interesting ones to look at from the perspective of someone who participated in the Cafe event. However, I did get some good ones and will show a few below. The link to the gallery of web-sized images is here, while the full-res versions may be found here for those who may wish to have a copy.

Dinner, Sunday Night:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mason displaying Lens Lust, which Dave thinks is quite funny:

View attachment 88166

Connie, now THAT's a lens!

View attachment 88167

From Mason's excellent 300 f/2.8:

View attachment 88168

Enjoying Sommer and Paul's invitation to a campfire on Saturday night

View attachment 88169

What can I say?

View attachment 88170

PGB

Joe,

These are great. Thanks for remembering to bring your camera to dinner last night!

Regards,

These are all terrific! I checked out the gallery as well and you have some really special moments captured there as well. I particularly like the one of LauraBeth w/my two boys at dinner. What great memories for us all!

These are great!!!!! You've really captured all the fun we were having, both adults and kids! Love these!

Yep, I brought Bertha (200mm f/2) out and she had fun in Patrick's hands, being rocked by Mason, admired by all and of course capturing images of the people and the fun....

My images are still on the CF cards, ready to be uploaded when I get home!

Great images from all of you and I have had fun looking
thanks alot all.

I just get the biggest hoot out of Dave and his overalls:>))))

Everyone, thanks for the

responses! We all enjoyed the weekened and are very glad to share some of these images. I especially like the group shot, as well as the one in the gallery of Leigh and Patrick's boys and Laura Beth. They were so cute all sitting together.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom