Some of our Illustrious Members....

Just a few portraits of our fearless members of NC...:rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin:

Eng45ine (Frank)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Commodorefirst (Wade)
View attachment 89673

FRANK (2nd in Command)
View attachment 89674

PATRICK w/ Drool (Fearless leader)
View attachment 89675

CHRIS101
View attachment 89676

DMWPHOTO
View attachment 89677

LOL Eric, you are a riot. BTW, what prompted you to post their pictures? Did someone get you upset or is this your way of thanking these great folks for the super job they do with this forum!!!! I can tell you one thing .... you asked for trouble and we'll all wait and see what gets dished out in your direction. this is what makes the Cafe interesting.

Forgot to add a shot of Paul (aka Monty Dog)

Well you asked for it Sandy

Here is Tolady (Sandy)

My hair is RED, not orange!!! But at least you got the eye colour right!! *LMAO* Love the look on 'her' face! At least you got me with my makeup on :biggrin:

LOL Eric, you are a riot. BTW, what prompted you to post their pictures? Did someone get you upset or is this your way of thanking these great folks for the super job they do with this forum!!!! I can tell you one thing .... you asked for trouble and we'll all wait and see what gets dished out in your direction. this is what makes the Cafe interesting.
Well, we will see what happens.. Looks like everyone is chicken to respond...I do this every now and then to stir up the pot a bit but seems like they are chicken to comment...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom