1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Some of our subjects

Discussion in 'Merritt Island VI' started by flygirl1, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Both MI and Viera have been good so far. The weather Tuesday and Wednesday was cold, but nice and sunny. No snow though!!:biggrin:

This osprey was busy home building

0_0_b9232887dfc848a16553f08efbb0977f_1.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Our pet greenie. He or she has always been very tolerant.

View attachment 314765

Hope you like. Both taken with the D300 and Nikon 70-300VR.

Nancy

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent shots Nancy.

3. These are superb. Care to share more with the folks who can't be there??

4. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    These are more beautiful seeing larger versions Nancy! Missed you this morning. Good God it was COLD!! A good number of us spent some time shooting a Grebe and her 3 babies..They were just a tad far out for me and the 80-400 tank was not helping me get great shots.:frown: I'll go back later to get a few more. I am sure the 500+mm crowd will post some excellent shots of the babies on Moms back; much better than I would be able to portray.

5. You are still the Bittern queen :Whistle: That osprey capture is wonderful!

6. Excellent shots Nancy. It was cold indeed Trish. I arrived at sunrise and it was 29F. It warmed up to 36F when the sun came out. I was also part of the shoot with the grebe babies. Just arrived home. Will try to find them and post later.

7. Beautiful series Nancy. Sorry about sending that cold weather south!! It was 12 degrees this morning!! BRRRRR!!

8. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Love that osprey capture.

9. DW Brewer

DW Brewer Guest

Nice selection of Viera's subjects. Godd to have renewed your acquaitance at Harry's place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.