Some old camera gear.

I just bought a box of old stuff for $10 mainly for the old flashes.
I'm not sure what use the other stuff is but the old flash at bottom right has "Robert Bosch" written on it - I didn't know they ever made flashes :smile:

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
I used to have the item at bottom left. It is used for mounting slides in glass and aluminium frames. The frames are very expensive, from Leitz. The idea is that the slide doesn't warp or melt when projected in a hot projector.

The problem with the system, apart from the price, was that after some years mould begins to grow inside. I had to rip them all apart (which destroys the mounts) and remount them all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I used to have the item at bottom left. It is used for mounting slides in glass and aluminium frames. The frames are very expensive, from Leitz. The idea is that the slide doesn't warp or melt when projected in a hot projector.

The problem with the system, apart from the price, was that after some years mould begins to grow inside. I had to rip them all apart (which destroys the mounts) and remount them all.
Interesting, it also came with a box of mounts not shown in the picture :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom