Some Osprey from Sandy Hook

Met up with Anthony and Gordon from the forum today for a bird shoot in Sandy Hook NJ. First let me say thanks to Tony he was the ultimate host had several locations lined up with wonderful opportunities and we had a blast. So here is a small sampling from today
Img0581.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Img0567.jpg

Img0608.jpg

Img0548.jpg

Mike,

These are absolutely awesome. Some of the best Osprey shots that I've seen. You need to come down to Merritt III and show me how to do this. 8)

G

Gordon Large

Hey Mike -

OK, you win. You posted yours first! :cry: But they are really good. :D I'm still working on mine. Stay tuned.

Gordon

B

bfjr

Very good Osprey, very jealous been looking for some out here on the left coast but as yet no luck.
Yours make me want to look even harder !!

Great shots Mike! I love the young femail on the first shot...killer eyes! I had fun as well. Please post more from the other GB cards! By the way, the 1st, 3rd and 4th shot's is the young osprey...you can tell by the band.

Anthony

Very nice Mike,

So glad you guys met up and had a fun day.

Always great to go shooting with our forum buddies.

Flew said:
Mike,

These are absolutely awesome. Some of the best Osprey shots that I've seen. You need to come down to Merritt III and show me how to do this. 8)
Frank
Thanks for the compliment :oops: I wish I ould have had the 300 on instead of the 70-200, next time I will know for next time.
Would love to come put the dates I have heard proposed are tough holiday and all and travelling aroudn then can be a real drag, we shall see

Gordon Large said:
Hey Mike -

OK, you win. You posted yours first! :cry: But they are really good. :D I'm still working on mine. Stay tuned.

Gordon
I even pulled in on the turnpike and took a 30 minute nap on the way home... thanks for the kind words yours are great, wish I brought the 300 with me to the 2nd spot

bfjr said:
Very good Osprey, very jealous been looking for some out here on the left coast but as yet no luck.
Yours make me want to look even harder !!
They are truley a speical bird they are one of my favorites

Latest threads

Top Bottom