Some people shots from the Botanical Gardens

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by rbsmith, Apr 2, 2007.

1. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Wade (Commodorefirst) and his wife:
    [​IMG]

Dave Watts getting down to business:
    [​IMG]

Dave Dickerson using his 200 macro:
    [​IMG]

Herb (doorman):
    [​IMG]

Herbs better half:
    [​IMG]

My better half:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My daughter Hannah:
    [​IMG]

Dave and Patrick taking a break:
    [​IMG]

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Really fun series of pics, Rex!

I have to tell you, it sure is nice seeing how much Hannah and Alice have fun taking photos with you. I sure hope when our kids get bigger that they'll have the photography bug too! You've got a very special family and, once again, we enjoyed all the time we spent with you. We can't wait to do it all again next year!

3. Thanks Rex for the great memories! what a great set of images. Sure enjoyed the dinner at Landry's with your family also.
    Dave

4. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Thanks Leigh. I was hoping using the D70 would get Hannah fired up. I definitely think it peaked her interest. Alice is really enjoying her D200.

We really enjoyed our weekend. Thanks for all your hard work.

5. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Dave it was great to see you again. I hated that you and Dave D. had to leave early.

6. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Super shots Rex,

Diane tends to be very camera shy, but you caught her good, me, I am hard to miss, big, fat and Hairy! lol, sometimes with a smile too! :biggrin:

Cheers,

Wade

7. Good shots.

Rex, I thought it was RB the Surveyor.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

8. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Thanks Wade. I really liked that shot of you and Diane.

Thanks Larry, It seems like I'm always carrying a tripod of some sort.

9. Nice set, Rex. Always like to see our friends together having fun.

10. WOW, ya'll really have me anxious for next year! Great photos!

11. Wonderful people shots, Rex! It was so much fun going through the Safari Park with you guys....I'm eager to see the photos Alice got from her vantage point out the sunroof! I've been on the road all day and am more than haflway home....am catching up with the Cafe and email this evening, but am not going to worry about my images until I'm home.

12. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Rex,

Simply excellent set. It is impossible to describe what a neat weekend we had, but your shots come as close as you can get. Like Leigh, I really enjoyed the images of your family shooting together, and I also hope that your daughter 'get's the bug'. We need more youngsters to pick up the reins. :rolleyes:

13. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Nice shots Rex. It was good to see you and your family again this year.

14. Great series, Rex. The botanical garden was so much fun.

15. Great shots of the gang Rex! I really enjoyed meeting you and your lovely family. It is so nice to see y'all :smile: share this wonderful passion.