Some photos showing what an Idaho winter can be like

We have had a very snowy week so far. Along with snow, the winds have been howling. I have been lucky to just stay home. I have two part time jobs, but both of them are ones I mostly do remotely at home. This article has quite the amazing photos of the lengths that the state transportation department would go to to help a tanker truck get to its destination. I thought that since this is a photography forum, sharing interesting photos would be appropriate.

ITD Helps Fuel Truck Make Delivery

The following is a link from Monday's weather. We had more storms on Tuesday and early Wednesday, but things are calm now. Another storm is expected on Friday.

Craziest Photos from Monday's Weather

As we always say, Terri, in Idaho it's the people who make the state what it is, regardless of the weather. Good for ITD.
Yeah, winter has been on the loose up here too, and I'm glad to be retired and warm at home. Walked downtown last night in 11F and it was most exhilarating and rather slick. I should go out and get some pictures.

Wow - intense weather pictures. I could never imagine PENNDOT coming out to help one truck make a delivery, no matter how critical. I'm thankful if they manage to clear a lane on our interstates by the time I leave for work. Cheers for IDT.

lets go play in the white fluffy powder ( we got tons of it last week and more on the way tonight and tomorrow ...yeeehaaaa !! ) ...but I have to go to work outside even if its 25 f below !!! May be ill take some pictures and post them here ...

Latest threads

Top Bottom