Some pics from my city, Philly

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by nburwell, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Comments/critiques always welcome!

ph.
    gazebo.
    ^Gazebo around my house
    broadst.
    337055775byPshe_ph.
    335945603qmoEBP_ph.
    335943154qtxAoV_ph.
    335942376DWWWTM_ph.

2. Lisa

Lisa

May 3, 2005
    IL
    I like these a lot! The park shot is very nice...the playground in the upper right corner gives it a nice touch. The Chines Restaurant image looks great with the sepia effect. The panoramic shot of the city is composed very nicely...and is well done. I like the b/w conversion of the last two particularly the water fountain...has that "old time" photograph look.
    Enjoyed these very much.

3. Hanging around the art museum were you very nice oen suggestion would be to straighten out the shot of the fountain. We will have to plan a photo outing soon.

4. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Very nice. I recognize many of the vantages that these shots were taken from. I really like the Chinese restaurant shot. (I'm partial to B&W shots :D )
    Thanks for sharing. I'm with Mike, maybe we can shoot together sometime.

5. Thank you all for your comments! For the fountain picture, unfortunately, at the time, I didn't have PS installed on my computer, so the only PP I could do was through Picture Project.

6. Hi Nick

Good photos. I see you have the same problem I do - we take crooked verticals :oops: