Some pics of my kiddos

These are some recent photos of my kiddos. My oldest son runs away from the camera, so he's not in any of these, lol!

My 6 year old in a cherry tree
2619873967_01dccc228b_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My 4 year old who loves her pics taken
2620526558_4428119277_o.jpg

My 23 month old - yes he still gets his formula on occasion. He loves it too much. LOL!
2613907197_6c8e9b9c7b_o.jpg

And me 33 1/2 weeks along with twin boys! Yes, I know I'm gonna be busy. :tongue:
2612282253_00386c4302_o.png

Lisa,
Hooray, you are making it far along in the pregnancy. Won't be long now. I get so nervous about preemie twins. Sure hope you make it a couple more weeks. You look beautiful. I know how crazy your life will be soon but sure hope you have time to share a couple of photos of the babies with us.

The photos of your kids are beautiful. Take care, and get lots of rest.

Lisa great shots! God Bless on the twins!! I can't handle my 4yo and my 6 month old. I couldn't imagine 4 kids AND twins on the way.

Thanks everyone!!!

I'm wondering how I'm gonna do it, lol! I think fear is my main emotion these days!!! I never imagined I'd have twins, and it's still hard to believe. I know it will be rewarding, but man, it's going to be hard as well! Good thing I have a 12 year old and 7 year old that don't mind helping me out once in a while. :)

K

KG72

Nice shots... good luck with your twins. My Wife carried Wyatt and Kaylee for just under 38 weeks. By the end of it I couldn't fully put my arms around her. Used to bug her that I was still totally attracted to her... I had no choice... she had her own gravitational pull :biggrin:

You're gonna be busy when they arrive!

Thanks everyone!!!

I'm wondering how I'm gonna do it, lol! I think fear is my main emotion these days!!! I never imagined I'd have twins, and it's still hard to believe. I know it will be rewarding, but man, it's going to be hard as well! Good thing I have a 12 year old and 7 year old that don't mind helping me out once in a while. :)

Yes, it will be hard but the older kids will be a great help. I help my daughter a lot. The only problem is the days when both of them only want her. Then she gets exhausted. You will be able to do it, I have no doubt.

My dad is an identical twin. He still sees his brother nearly every day and they are as close as ever. It seems to be a bond that is so strong. I need to get a picture of the two of them together one of these days.

K

KG72

The only problem is the days when both of them only want her. Then she gets exhausted.

As a Dad that is the worst... on those days it doesn't matter what I try to do to help. If they want Mom... they want Mom. Not much I can do.

Luckily my Wife is a rock and takes everything as it comes to her.

Latest threads

Top Bottom