Some pictures of people

Real Name
Chris
A boy in a graveyard
boyingraveyard.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A woman with a rock
girlwithrock1.jpg

A girl with two rocks
girlwithrock2.jpg

All three of them in a field
thiscornerintentiona%2370017.jpg

Your comments will be carefully read and fully appreciated.

Lots of rocks where you live! Boy in graveyard looks perplexed. Again nice stuff. I enjoy a look into your world out there. It's out there from someone back east.

D

Deleted member 960

I like the girl with two rocks the best. Always nice when pictures tell a story.
(I was going to say these pictures really rock, but decided not to.) Were the
rocks some plot device, what's the back story on the chick with the interesting hat?

I like them all, and the 'show me your rocks' thing is cool and quirky, but I don't get the big black bit on the last one... :)

Real Name
Chris
Lots of rocks where you live! Boy in graveyard looks perplexed. Again nice stuff. I enjoy a look into your world out there. It's out there from someone back east.
Oh he is, for sure. Thanks Samuel.

I like the girl with two rocks the best. Always nice when pictures tell a story.
(I was going to say these pictures really rock, but decided not to.) Were the
rocks some plot device, what's the back story on the chick with the interesting hat?
Thanks Bill, she is collecting opal rocks for her garden.

I like them all, and the 'show me your rocks' thing is cool and quirky, but I don't get the big black bit on the last one... :)
Thanks Tormod. The last picture is two photographs, a vertical one on the left, and horizontal one on the right, that matched pretty well, so I just stitched them together by hand. There just isn't any image in the lower right corner. I should name it "This Space Intentionally Left Blank".

Unique Style! Very Nice!
Thank you Steve!

Latest threads

Top Bottom