Some portraits from Yangon, Myanmar

It has been a while (a long while) since I last shared here. Since then I have been to Myanmar 3 times. Here is a collection of photos that I have from these trips. Hope you like them.

1. By the window

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Reflection

3. My pet

4. Back to the quarters

5. The wait

JusPlainCrayzee

Administrator
Administrator
Sigh... :smile:

You know how I feel about your images, Banhup. Superb shooting, as usual, and #5? Simply outstanding!!

Where are you going next?

Real Name
Tony Admana
Great set as usual. Pic #5 stands out the best for me. Glad to see you posting again, and thank you for sharing. :smile:

Thank you all for the nice comments. I am so glad that you like this series.

How can you go to my favorite country without me?!?!?! :tongue: That's okay, though; I'll be there next year!
:biggrin: I go there so often since it is just a couple of hours flight away.

Great set as usual. Pic #5 stands out the best for me. Glad to see you posting again, and thank you for sharing. :smile:
I am embarrass to say that I have been lazy. I will try to share more from now. Thanks!

I rarely comment in any forum except Birds but your photos are so outstanding I feel I must add my praise to the others who have posted. You are truly gifted, not just technically but in the way you connect with your subjects. These photos are not just beautiful in term of composition, color and light, but in the way the humanity and character of the subjects shines through. Absolutely wonderful.

Top Bottom