Some quick tests of my Bengal Tiger Cats with studiolighting

Discussion in 'Birds' started by vincebeus, Sep 12, 2005.

1. I had to test my new studio lighting and studio backgrounds (chromakeys) to find out if it worked. Because i had not much time to test it out earlier today i used my cats as subject. It went allright. I used a earlier shot background to be swapped with my chromakey. Worked fine in that part here are two results using 2x 400w/s Studioflashes one with softbox one with umbrella. And green chromakey backdrop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any comments/ critiques/ or replies welcome!

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very neatly done Vince. I'm impressed. Cute model too. :wink:

3. Thank you, i will post some results soon this week of some human models.

4. these are very well done. I kinda thought you were a bit nuts thinking you had full size Bengal tigers, but i was not dissapointed with the subject at all. the lighting is great.
    Dave

5. Haha no no i would not want these big cats in my home. Bengal tiger cats are breed of asian leopard cat and a domestic house cat. The first three generations won't get a male that can reproduce so is not active. After that the male and the female can get kittens.

The fun thing of these cats are there very active. The love water so when i go shower or go in bath i must not look strange if one jumps in the water. The are allways hunting for food from insect to anything you eat yourself. The are very sweet. The don't use there claws when they jump to something like normal cats allways do use there claws. The watch every movement there are scared of nothing. The love everything that is big and moving or doing something strange.

So camera equipment is very interesting. Backdrop is like toys for them. The softbox the saw a potential sleeping home in. The umbrella they find strange. The lights are interesting because they go on and off sometimes. So everyday i laugh about them for the things they trying to do. At least there very sweet they love children and other animals.

Thanks for reading and looking at the photo's.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

6. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Pretty good job Vince, much, much better than my limited experience with chromakey bg's. Be sure you match the luminosities of subject & background. These are very close.

7. Interesting first test Vince. Cute cat with good lighting.