Some recent stuff

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Exits ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    You are surely in the zone here Ray! The path could be continuous from the lower picture - close up on the feet, out a door and onto the street in the upper photo. I don't know why, but it reminds me of the shuffling zombie kids in the Don't Need No Education song in The Wall movie.

3. "I have to keep reminding myself - it's the light stupid!" Hope you don't mind me quoting you, Chris! :biggrin:Yeah, why is it that some photos remind you of songs - very appropriate in this case. I saw this glaring low angle light coming through the windows in a gallery and just waited for the right configuration of feet. I just love radical light - it can do magical things. On the first one I was up on the second floor shooting through an open window into brilliant light again! Glad you liked 'em.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I've got to start getting either up, or off work, earlier! I seem to miss both 'radical light' times. Of curse I DO have a flash unit! :Wink:

ps, I just watched that movie a couple weeks ago, so that's why it's on my mind.

5. At first I liked #1 better, but now I like #2.
    The third person, the guy is still approaching, the second person has stopped, the first person (dude, I think) is planted. Where is this, the DMV???:biggrin:

6. Ray, I love these photographs.......... but number 2 is an outstanding image......... one of the best I have seen from you!

I apologise for my absence! Hopefully my PM message kind of explains why!

G

7. Chris, how late do you work? I shot these between 7:30-8:00 pm!

It was shot in an art gallery! Blazing low angle sunlight pouring in through windows. It was just great lighting.

Thanks Graeme and it is good to see you back up on the boards. Someone once told me working hard is good for the soul - but I don't know about that!
    By the way, apologies to your son but I am an Arsenal fan! Hope to see some pics of your lads posted soon. Oh and don't let your boy pose with that film camera let him shoot some through it!:biggrin:

8. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    I have to agree, #2 is a real keeper. You hit a home run with that one Ray.