1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Some shots from the Botanical Gardens

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Flew, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    First, let me say that I'm not really a flower shooter. I approach this just like I do with birdies - fill the frame as much as possible to minimize cropping. I'm so envious of those with great composition skills (Joe for example). I don't have them unfortunately. I tried to make them technically correct, but art they ain't. :rolleyes: 

All taken with the 70-200VR, and most with the 1.4 TC. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the species names.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OK, back to the birdies. :smile:

2. you say you are not a flower shooter, after viewing these I ask "why"??? these are great

3. Fine images Frank! (...and don't ask me for the names either :smile: )

4. For someone who is not a flower shooter, you did pretty darned good, Flew! :smile: VERY nice!

Thanks for helping me out at the Gardens -- I appreciated that!

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    You are more than welcome Connie. :wink:

6. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    You can shoot anything, Frank. Great shots and great presentation.

7. Flewwwy! You know what.....THESE ARE SOME OF THE PRETTIEST FLOWERS I'VE SEEN! You can shoot anything! Birds, flowers, whatever, you know how to make it look pretty!

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Oh phooooey
    You can shoot anything:>)))
    These are very beautiful

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.