Some snow and ice work

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by vincebeus, Dec 31, 2005.

1. I had finally the chance again to make some photo's in the snow. Because normally the snow in my country is only here for a day and it will be gone again. Now we had some real snow storm and left some snow to photograph.

Hope you like it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Critique or comments or advice is well appreciated. Thanks for taking a look!

2. Hi Vince, they are all nice but the rusted pipe with ice is my favorite.

3. Vince, agreed with Gordon. They are all nice but the third picture gets my vote.

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Nice work Vince.. Very nice...

5. great work Vince. the light is sure nice in the first image.
    Dave

6. Thanks for the very nice replies. I just celebrated the New Year. So i am allready with both my feets in to the new year 2006. I am drinking allready some bubbles in my alcohol.

I wish everybody a great new year. And i hope we all keep this forum in 2006 a wonderfull place where you get treated as part of a warm happy family with all the same enjoyment of photography. May we all enjoy, learn, appreciate all the wonderfull things Nikon and 3rd branch companies have to offer us to use.

Thanks for a wonderfull 2005 hope we all step into a good 2006.

So i raise my glass for you all and say Cheers and a wonderfull NEW YEAR, Gelukkig Nieuwjaar, Prospero Año Nuevo!!!