1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Some Soccer and Volleyball

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by fmphoto, Oct 5, 2008.

1. I will be shooting some more tomorrow night but these are just a couple from this week. As always, comments and critiques are appreciated and welcome. The Volleyball was at ISO 6400 so be kind.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. These look great!

3. nice shots

4. Looks great for ISO6400 for sure... The last one's a great action capture, too.

The only one I'm not big on is the 4th one, which despite likely being a very good action capture looks posed because it has no reference - no goal net, chalk lines, etc. Maybe it's just me, though.

Nice work.

5. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    I respectfuly disagree. I think its a great, tight, soccer shot. He captured blades of grass flying from his shoe. To me, the reference points are his gloves. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
  6. Nicely done

7. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    nice ones here! Where do they play that they have a lake in the background? that sure makes for a tough shot! on #4, I take the shots wherever they come, although top notch actions shots AND reference points are always nice!

8. I love the lady with the camcorder in the barn!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.