Some Supercross practice stuff

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by helmet155, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Taken Friday 10.28.05...these are taken from the Kawasaki track south of Corona. I also took shots of the Honda guys but they asked me to keep them to myself since their sponsors for 06 hadn't set them up with the right gear, etc yet...

One shot from Vegas, I didn't have much time to spend shooting as I suspected...taken from the Wynn...

First two of Darcy, rest are of Troy Adams..the pics I took at the Honda track are pretty cool of Weimer and Laninovich but I promised not to share them...

Some wildlife stuff below too...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The MX shots were taken with the Sigma 300 and the Wynn shot with the kit lens...

2. Nice shots you have captured. The bikes catching air are pretty neat.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really great sots.
    Like them all.

wildlife shots below. hummmm I don't see any.

4. Oops, I did remove the wildlife shots and put them in another forum...

Thanks for the compliments, it's nice to live closeby to the test tracks and see the pros practice...the things these guys can do on a bike is wild.

-brett