some things never change...

like the fun of playing in a cardboard box.... or my favorite combo of D2x with 50/1.4 and black and whites.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Awesome shot. Ever think of doing the selective coloring thing on this? I'd love to see everything B&W, but with his irises colored.

S

stacy.anderson

and wow, look at that father/son resemblance (from your avatar).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is a terrific image. His eyes are incredible.
Thanks Anthony. Its all about light placement.

Awesome shot. Ever think of doing the selective coloring thing on this? I'd love to see everything B&W, but with his irises colored.
I have done that in the past, but its been done so much that I really hesitate to do so.

awesome image, charles
i miss those days of my youth.... and all those cardboard boxes
thanks for bringing back those memories for us
Appliance boxes were the best.:wink:

Oh, that is a wonderful portrait Charles. Focus is just where it should be, on his expressive eyes.
Logan is a hard target and this I consider a rare shot of him.

and wow, look at that father/son resemblance (from your avatar).
mini-me :wink:

Great shot. I remember when my kids were young they'd sometimes enjoy the box a toy came in more than the toy itself. And you're right, appliance boxes are the best!

We are just now moving into a new house, and my girls have LOVED the milions of boxes laying around. Sometimes I lose track of where they are until they pop out of the top, LOL! Lovely capture of Logan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great shot. I remember when my kids were young they'd sometimes enjoy the box a toy came in more than the toy itself. And you're right, appliance boxes are the best!
My kids are still that way. Refrigerator boxes made great forts.:biggrin:

We are just now moving into a new house, and my girls have LOVED the milions of boxes laying around. Sometimes I lose track of where they are until they pop out of the top, LOL! Lovely capture of Logan.
Amanda and Logan do the same thing at work when we have big shipments come in. They are always sad to see the boxes go.

Looks like a young version of your Avatar!!! Nice shot, such great eyes; the B&W treatment really works here!
Thank you.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom