Some things never change

Discussion in 'People' started by Tomerrifc, Sep 26, 2005.

1. No matter how old you get!

This is Lana just before her Wedding at the Church in the brides waiting room making those last minute adjustments. A moment I could not pass up!

View attachment 16031

2. Great image Ty and one that she will probably want to keep in her brides book. Good capture.

3. Hey Gordon,

Thanks. I was helping out a buddy in shooting this Wedding. I was really lucky to get such a shot. Everyone who's seen it smiles and says oh what a great image. Nice to have some luck like that every now and then.

4. Angelo

Angelo

Sep 19, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Priceless! 2 great captures.

5. Hey Angelo,

Boy was I lucky!

6. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    As a young girl she probably had one of those and dreamed of this very day. There is a lot to be said of this photo.

Excellent!!!

7. Hey Patrick,

You are probably right about her having had one as a young girl. And oh the fantasy in just being young and dreaming. The more I look at these 2 images the more I'm beginning to realize how special they are.

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Ty,

That second image is more of a keeper for her than she realizes. She'll look back on that image someday and really get a laugh out of it. That is a very sweet capture.

9. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I think that if she ever has a little girl that they will be even more precious.

You really outdid yourself on these. I truly sense a feeling of joy.

It makes me remember my wedding. One of the happiest days of my life. Leigh a beautiful woman all the time, was especially beautiful on that day and the days that we had our children.

I think that those days are the happiest that I have ever been.

Thanks again for sharing these.

10. Hey Frank,

Thanks a bunch, And I agree about #2. Being able to get her face in the mirror was what I envisioned after I saw her kneel down and start to primp. If you could've seen me scrambling to get behind her to get that angle, you would've thought I was after Jennifer Aniston like a crazed papparazzo or something. :smile: I kept thinking, Money Shot, Money Shot!