Someone turned off the water!

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bohdan, Dec 4, 2005.

1. To Silver Falls! I think it was "old man winter"!

A wee bit cold this day.

[​IMG]

Another "falls" whose tap has been turned off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bohdan "Bob"

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    ykessss
    Beautiful images.

but i'm cold :>))

3. Thanks Gale....it was a beautiful....but cold...day!

Bob

4. Wow, beautiful shots and I feel frozen just looking at them. Way to go.

5. Thanks Gordon...the effort of getting there and back is certainly worth it...The next day I went out again with two Canon shooters and got some great shots of another area... but that's another story...soon to come.

Bob

6. Good Morning Bob,

Beautiful images, I always enjoy the beauty of the countyside around the Bay. I get up there 2-3 times per year as I have a number of good customers there and always see lots of photo opps. Next time I will pack my gear.

7. Yikes those are awesome.. nice exposure on the snow and Geez I really have to get out this year for some winterscapes...

8. Thanks David....next time you are coming give me a call. if you like we could show you around....I usually go out with a couple of Canon 5D and 20D shooters... another Nikon user would equal the odds. just p.m me

Bob

9. Thanks Eric...Fall and Winter trekking are my favourites...gives meaning to the term "exhilerating" and half hour after it's over the endorphins kick in....what a rush!

Bob

10. Thanks Bob
    I will do that, probably in Feb sometime