Something different from me......

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, May 12, 2007.

1. RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    today was kite-surfing....couldn't resist the opportunity...

Hope this is ok...advice and help appreciated please...

Best wishes,

2. Gorgeous, Ray!

aka beaucamera
  3. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. I LOVE this image but.... get rid of the CCD boogers in the shot (dark spots all around the edges. If you lowered the opacity of your signature layer, it wouldn't pull the eyes away from this gorgeous shot. Well done!
  5. Excellent work Ray! I really like the effect. I wish I knew how to do 1/4 of what you can do in PP!

BTW Ray, I just shot a few vintage cars I found. The shots are not that great as they are parked in city streets so there's stuff to clone out around them. I know you love to mess up with cars. If you want to look at them let me know and I'll place them in any size you want for you to try and play with them. I'd love to see what you can do.
  6. RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    thanks Alex

for the very kind words and the offer.............

Iwould love to see the images - let's have a go!!!!

Best wishes

7. SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    From what you have shown me I don't think there is room for critique. Very professional.
  8. Hey Ray -

The day that I get to the point where I can advise, let alone help, you will be a wondrous one for me!

I always admire and marvel at your work - this one is no exception.

I look forward to more, and I'm glad that you share them here.

9. Very nice Ray .......... as always.

10. Ahh yes, this is my favorite from your offerings of today. I like this one a lot.
  11. Arif

Arif Guest

Great Picture Ray! I was intrigued by your picture to search more of your work and I liked many that I saw.

Thank you for sharing,
  12. Amazing shot.... Just a question & I hope you don't mind..... Are those dust bunnies in the sky or?

Love the shot past those which I do find a bit distracting.....

13. LisaR

LisaR Guest

WOW!!! Fantastic job .... I'm used to seeing "your cars", but this is great!
  14. jbm007

Sep 5, 2005
    Great shot Ray....

PS I think you need to clean your camera sensor....