Something Different

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by bobhoge, Feb 13, 2005.

1. I always enjoy going out to take photos with my wife Nan. She has a different eye than I do and sees things I would miss.

Here are a couple of her photos from our Alaska trip last summer:

Flowers along a parking lot:
    13712582-M.

Looking down into a marsh:
    13712601-M.

Bob

2. What are those brightly colored and green things? Here in Virginia we have dull brown and grey. :)

3. Yes Bob, a woman generally brings a whole new perspective to photography. Thanks for sharing these images and tell her that they are nicely done.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I agree.... :D

Frank

5. Hi Bob,

Thanks for sharing your wife's nice pictures. I think her mind sees «through» the labels and she perceives things as colored forms (lines, shapes, etc.) not as leaves, flowers or grass. In my undestanding of Freeman Patterson's teaching, this way of looking at things is an important step toward awareness of beauties suroounding us and improvement of compositional skill.

Regards.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Bob and Nan,

Bob thank you for posting these and Nan thank you for taking these striking images.

I really love those daisies.

Please keep posting.

Regards
    Gale