Something to play with . . .

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by DianeR, Dec 23, 2005.

1. http://www.optikvervelabs.com/
    is a PS plug-in that will give you some interesting results - their website shows examples of what you can do from turning a photo into a sepia image to all kinds of b&w stuff. Pretty amazing and it's free!

Something to do once the gifts are open and the kids are busy with their toys! :biggrin:
    Merry Christmas!

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Diane,
    I remember this one, and yes it is great.
    I missed this post. Went to bed early last night now trying to catch up.

Hope to go out shooting birdies today.
    But for some reason I woke up with a horrible headache. Not a usual thing arrrggg

Oh well it will go away.
    Shooting with a new camera may prove to be quite a challenge. Need a spare battery as well. :>))

Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Great New Year.

So glad your here on the Cafe.

3. Darn.....:mad: PC only... That's two or three things now that I am missing out on......May have to start "going both ways"....he he :biggrin: :biggrin:

4. Thanks. This gives us another tool to play with.

Thanks for sharing this site.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Muril,

Your style and images will enjoy this one for sure :>)))

6. Oh, I'm sorry Mike - and you were one of the ones I was thinking of when I posted this. :Sad: I'll try and remember you have a Mac in the future. :BlueHair:

7. I've been using Virtual Photographer for over a year now and I love it. I mainly use it for B/W conversions.

Cheers

8. What a great tool. Thanks for posting the link. Merry Christmas!

9. Gale,
    You've got me pegged. I have added this to my arsenal of plug-ins. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all Cafe members. Let's hope and pray that 2006 will be our best year yet.

10. Thanks for the tip. I use Corel X no problem installing and I am impressed with it's capabilities. Thanks again

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Smiles at Silver Eagle:>)))))

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Irene,
    I am sure glad that works good for you..