something told me I had been sitting here too long...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It was nice knowing you Dave.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.... :lol:

Can I have your D2X? :mrgreen:

Dave, excellent shot of the Turkey Buzzard. A beautiful bird in all ways until you look at his head. I'm still amazed how ugly they are...but goes to show that Darwin and Providence have a sense of humor.

Regards,

Paul

Frank,
NO YOU CAN NOT have my D2X, forget it not happening, I am taking it down under with ME!!!!
Paul, you are right, these are some ugly suckers when you have a look.

dmwphoto said:
Frank,
NO YOU CAN NOT have my D2X, forget it not happening, I am taking it down under with ME!!!!
Paul, you are right, these are some ugly suckers when you have a look.
Spoil-sport. 8)

Good shot.

These birds are not the easiest color to capture. We have them al over here.

They watch me close LOLOLOL

Dave, remember, the key here is to NOT smell dead. And remember, don't shoot until you see the whites, er, the black, er, the red of his eye. And if you feel him kissing your neck and ear, then you KNOW you have been there too long :lol: :lol:

Early this year I was out on the Skagit River looking for Bald Eagles and we came across a Salmon carcass. So one of the enterpriseing folks, not me, decided to move it out to the beach to try to entice an Eagle that was sitting in a tree. A couple of things happened. He came back and commented on just how "ripe" this carcass was, and we couldn't even get within 10 feet of him :wink: . The other thing was that the Eagle thought so as well, wouldn't even go near the darned thing :lol: :lol:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom