Something Wonky on Mirrorless Z Forum?

Real Name
Don Roy
(Nevermind, prob cleared up.)
My forum watch list includes Mirrorless Z. When the forum contains new to me content, the icon indicates there is new content as usual. But in this forum only, when I enter the forum, none of the threads are bold to indicate new content. I've tried un/watch toggle, no help. If I 'mark forum read', then go back to my watch list, the forum icon is dark, indicates no new content for me. All other forums in my watch list act normally and show bold on unread threads. Is this just me? ...ideas?

[I edited this a bit for clarity, wrote the first pass on my phone.]

Last edited:
Real Name
Don Roy
This still occasionally happens, is doing it now. I took three screenshots. One shows my Watched Forums list indicating Mirrorless Z and General Discussion have recent activity. The other two show the General Discussion forum with BOLD activity that is new. The Mirrorless Z shows nothing BOLD, like there is no new reason to be here. I don't get this 'says there is new, but nothing is bold' on any other forum. I even tried another browser with a fresh login, which is actually what I used for the screenshots. ????
Screenshot (44).png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Attachments

• Screenshot (46).png
    Screenshot (46).png
    188.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot (47).png
    Screenshot (47).png
    198.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Real Name
Don Roy
Just thought of something. Is it possible that the mobile site and PC site have a bug? I can not confirm this, but I will experiment today. It's always only been the Z forum though, on any browser.

Latest threads

Top Bottom