1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Something's definitely wrong here...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BourbonCowboy, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Tomorrow is Monday...and I don't have to go to class, or to the parks, and school's out for summer. I don't know what to do. I haven't had a day completely off since April 14th. I'm lost.

To further complicate matters, I've actually got three days off. I've been in such a routine (read: rut) that I think I might've forgotten how to have fun. I'm thinking about putting my boat in the water. Any other suggestions?

BTW...watching Oprah isn't a viable option.

2. Road Trip. Load up your gear, sleeping bag and start driving. See something new. Pick a direction and head out. If Oprah comes on before your out the door, then all hope may be lost ;-)

3. I could mail you some folders with unprocessed images :biggrin:

Cheers

4. And I could mail you shots of my hemorrhoids. Niether would be pretty.

5. Any other suggestions?

6. LOL!

On a more serious note - I know your dilemma. I can remember situations when work was eating me up and I thought of what I could do if I had some spare time. Then, when I had the spare time I was so unprepared that I just hung around at home watching TV and sleeping, ....

But you know, in the end I thought just to relax was the right thing to do. Nowadays I just let things happen and don't plan too much in advance so I do not think I have missed something by letting the "spare" time pass unused.

Cheers

7. Looks like I'll be in the water this week. I need the break.

8. Mark, do whatever you feel like doing but stay away from sharp knives, ya hear!!??? :eek:  :biggrin:

9. Drive up to the Boston Mtns and shoot yer a** off!! :smile::smile:

10. You're exactly right, Harry. I was up late redesigning my website, so I slept until noon. I haven't done that in a looooooong time. It feels really good to have nothing to do. I think I'd be good at retirement.

11. HEHEHEHE!!!! Excellent advice. But don't worry, Fritz. The only sharp knife I'll be handling is the steak knife that I'll be using to cut the steak I'm grilling tonight.

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ohhhhh the Boat sounds great to me
    Being on the water and outside is good for the mind and soul, andddddd, you don't have to do anything if you don't want to:>)))))

ENJOY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.