Sometimes ya just get lucky

I framed the scene in my viewfinder to capture the blue and white restaurant with its blue and white umbrellas and its seated customers wearing blue and white. First, I needed a couple guys wearing complimentary hats and blue clothes accompanied by a white dog to show up and talk to the hostess. Then the only thing I needed was for everyone else on the sidewalk, which was very crowded, to disappear. However, it would be really great if one of the guys talking to the hostess would demonstratively put his hands on his hips. That's not asking for much, right?

Cape Cod's Provincetown

Mike 2021-08-16--0858-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Thank you to Dan, Walter and Louie!

Blue themed parade that day?

No, but the city was celebrating its Carnival 2021 with the theme, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," in tribute to the movie, "The Wizard of Oz." So, there was lots of red including Dorothy's shoes, the red poppies, and colorful rainbow tones throughout the city. Fortunately, none of those details were included in this blue scene.

Real Name
Walter Rowe
Thank you to Dan, Walter and Louie!

No, but the city was celebrating its Carnival 2021 with the theme, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," in tribute to the movie, "The Wizard of Oz." So, there was lots of red including Dorothy's shoes, the red poppies, and colorful rainbow tones throughout the city. Fortunately, none of those details were included in this blue scene.
There is also a Facebook group dedicated to Provincetown where they run weekly photo themes .. last week's them was Red.

Latest threads

Top Bottom