Sometimes you just have to take....

.....what they give you.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks everyone. I prefer to capture them in a happy moment but sometimes it just doesn't happen. This little guy was in a serious mood and nothing I tried would change that. He was sitting watching his mother and I have a conversation. It was at sunset and light was coming around the blinds so I had very little light control. Just a grab shot but I think it came out well, considering.

What lens did you use for this? I had to come back to it and even showed it to my wife. All she could muster was "WOW". This truly is one of the best photos I've seen to date. Simply wonderful.

What a look - that is absolutely priceless!!!! A tiny bit of cloning on the nose-crusties and print it off! Adorable.

and nice color
Thank you.

What lens did you use for this? I had to come back to it and even showed it to my wife. All she could muster was "WOW". This truly is one of the best photos I've seen to date. Simply wonderful.
85/1.4 was used for this shot.

What a look - that is absolutely priceless!!!! A tiny bit of cloning on the nose-crusties and print it off! Adorable.
Those crusties are so normal that I hate to remove them.

Hmmm....what a shame. Tough being you isn't it?:wink:

Beautiful.
LOL

lol, looks like he's ready to really give it to you!
He did. :wink:

Hmmmmm! Don't you just wonder what was going on in his mind?:biggrin:
Yes, indeed. But I think the expression says a lot.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom