Somewhere in Soho

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by RNeal, Oct 22, 2005.

1. RNeal

RNeal

Oct 15, 2005
    Tennessee
    Don't know if this is a cityscape or people but since its a "walking around" photo from a trip to NYC last year about this time I put it here. For some reason it is just about my favorite of all the hundreds of photos we took.

[​IMG]

D70, 17-55 DX @ 55mm, F5.6, 1/50s, ISO 200, cropped.

(One of my rare photos that required no post processing -- shot raw and it came out just like this.)

2. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    I love the shot, very nice journalistic image. I wish I could hear them play.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very good.
    Like it alot.
    Love to listen to the mucic of floks on the street.
    Bet it was nice to, considering those fine instruments they are playing.

4. Randy.................. nice to see classical music at street level! But for some strange reason a "Jacket" is still "Required"............

Great people shot!

Graeme :smile:

5. RNeal

RNeal

Oct 15, 2005
    Tennessee
    Thanks y'all! Yes, I liked the "jackets required" sign. And I like how the mannequins behind the quartet look like they might have stopped for a minute to listen.