1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Son-in-law

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Aug 10, 2009.

1. My three sons-in-law are all fabulous indivuduals and I adore each of them. My newest son-in-law, Beau, loves little children. He really knows how to play with them.

You can tell how much the kids love him when you look at the face of Brigham, his nephew, in this photo.

You might tell me to clone out the little scratch on Brigham's temple. But, it's how we've been able to tell him from his identical twin brother lately, so I left it there.

I love constructive criticism.

[​IMG]

2. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words and this one says it all. But in this case there are just a couple of words needed.

Love! Happiness!

Great shot.

I have really enjoyed looking at all your grandchildred from your vacation. They are so adorable. Know you are very proud of each and every one.

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Beautiful, Terri!

4. Great shot, I love his expression as well as Beau's in the background,they really give words and emotion to the image. I'd never clone out the scratch, on children I think things like that add character to the individual child.

5. Amazing shot Terri! i would never say to clone out the scratch either. It adds to the childlike, and innocent, aspect of him.

6. photographymom

photographymom

Nov 6, 2008
    Idaho
    I love this picture. Beau is such a great guy and all three of my boys adore him!

7. Thank you so much. I thought it showed love and happiness, too.

Thanks, Steve.

Thanks, Jon. I agree that it is good to remember the kids as they really are.

Thank you, Charlie. I'm glad you like it.

I thought that Brigham's expression was so cute in this shot. He is such a sweet little guy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.