Son-in-law

My three sons-in-law are all fabulous indivuduals and I adore each of them. My newest son-in-law, Beau, loves little children. He really knows how to play with them.

You can tell how much the kids love him when you look at the face of Brigham, his nephew, in this photo.

You might tell me to clone out the little scratch on Brigham's temple. But, it's how we've been able to tell him from his identical twin brother lately, so I left it there.

I love constructive criticism.

p777351469.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words and this one says it all. But in this case there are just a couple of words needed.

Love! Happiness!

Great shot.

I have really enjoyed looking at all your grandchildred from your vacation. They are so adorable. Know you are very proud of each and every one.

Real Name
Jon Schusteritsch
Great shot, I love his expression as well as Beau's in the background,they really give words and emotion to the image. I'd never clone out the scratch, on children I think things like that add character to the individual child.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words and this one says it all. But in this case there are just a couple of words needed.

Love! Happiness!

Great shot.

I have really enjoyed looking at all your grandchildred from your vacation. They are so adorable. Know you are very proud of each and every one.

Thank you so much. I thought it showed love and happiness, too.

Beautiful, Terri!

Thanks, Steve.

Great shot, I love his expression as well as Beau's in the background,they really give words and emotion to the image. I'd never clone out the scratch, on children I think things like that add character to the individual child.

Thanks, Jon. I agree that it is good to remember the kids as they really are.

Amazing shot Terri! i would never say to clone out the scratch either. It adds to the childlike, and innocent, aspect of him.

Thank you, Charlie. I'm glad you like it.

I love this picture. Beau is such a great guy and all three of my boys adore him!

I thought that Brigham's expression was so cute in this shot. He is such a sweet little guy.

Latest threads

Top Bottom