SONGS FOR THE DEAF

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by hans, Jul 17, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

X with "beware of the flare"17-55dx

2. Well done Hans!! I love the shot of Nina. It's like she is looking over the area to make sure it is OK. :D :D :D

3. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thanks Bryan,I was a little late over slept a bit so no rising but the full ball to catch without a little flare difficult!

4. Hans, the flare is not that bad...
    It seems that both the weather and your "relationship" with the X are in a very good ...path :)

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice Hans, beautiful colors and landscape you have to look at with Nena.

6. Hans
    that first one is just fantastic, they are all nice but that one cuaght my eye

7. Johan

Johan

Jun 18, 2005
    Belgium
    Hi Hans,

"Songs for the deaf" I thought you were refering to the cd by Queens of the Stone Age 8) I have to say those landscapes are wonderful, I'm amased by the nice colors so I'm thinking .... what about Silence is easy (by Starsailor) or when you look at the colors "Silence is golden"

Great job man !!!

Regards

Johan

8. obelix

obelix

Mar 17, 2005
    Fremont, CA, USA
    Hmm

You do work the sunsets very well, excelletn color.

9. Lovely warm set of images. #2 and #4 are my favourites.

How many images in #2 - what stitching software did you use ?

I really like the bridge/fence poles crossing over the foreground of #4 and the way the river and electicity pylons lead your eye up the picture.

10. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thanks all

Johan,that's what I had in mind next post will be "Lullabies to Paralyze"that Starsailor song is on their second album? which doesn't catch me as their first.

Simon,no pano just a crop from a 17-55 pic.