Soon be 6

Discussion in 'People' started by RayGuselli, Nov 28, 2005.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi

Just wanted to share this card made in preparation for Maria's birthday.

The card is to be sent to the childrens' TV network in the UK and they show it (hopefully) for her birthday.

She loves Noddy so this will be a real surprise.

Just wanted to share the fun of the card.

Best wishes

Ray

[​IMG]

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Cute card! Our boys love Noddy as well (my favorite character from the show is Martha Monkey...what a prankster!!!)

Happy Birthday to Maria!

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Oh Ray she will love it :>)))

4. Nice card and photography too. I'm sure Maria will be delighted. When is her birthday?

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

5. Beautiful girl and creative card Ray. Happy Birthday to Maria.

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Outstanding work...that is just beautiful!

7. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    What a fun card

I guess I am really out of the loop because I have never heard of Noddy. I miss those days of watching cute children's shows with my girls.

I bet your daughter will be so thrilled with this picture. You should blow it up and print it for her room.

8. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Thanks for the kind words

Many thanks to everyone.

For Virginia Maria is 6 on 22nd December so has loads of presents at this time of year!!!

Terri - when I printed out the colours are so vibrant and good I thought exactly what you said and kept a copy for home and which I will put in her room on her birthday as you suggested.

Once again - nice to hear from you and thanks again for the nice comments.

Very best wishes to all

Ray

9. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Cute card for cute baby!

10. Hi Ray,

The program that shows the cards and congratulate children with there birthdays is nice program. I seen it few times on the BBC here in netherlands. About the card the card is perfect. You did a great job.

If i had to give you some advice then i would blur little bit the contours of your daughter to the card. But i know one thing for sure this card will be shown on TV defineatly. Your daughter will be amazed and delighted. And i tell you that you can be PROUD of this work.

Congratulations on this cute adorable great work of yours.

And i wanna congratulate you and your daughter allready and may you have wonderfull day on her birthday. And congratulations to the rest of your family.

Oh and we all love pie here so save something for us. And we all wait for the invitations to shoot your daughters 6th birthday.

:biggrin:

11. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Thanks everyone

Many thanks to all and again to Vince for his advice and kind words.

Sems to me that this forum is as much about friends as photos - that's really nice.

Many thanks again and I am sure Maria will have a great birthday on December 22nd.

Best wishes

Ray