soqrmom (!?!) in concert

Discussion in 'People' started by vieri, May 6, 2007.

1. Last friday I shoot soqrmom (a good name as any other for an electro-acoustic experimental music group, I guess...LOL). I put my D2xs at ISO 800 (for some shots I pushed it 1EV in PP, effective ISO 1600), used the 70-200 f2.8 VR and the 50mm f1.4 at very low shutter speed, and got all the help I could from computer screens and the rare light the dark club provided. Here the results:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

C&C as always very welcome.

2. Vieri........... the compositions are excellent............ I love the feel of the images........... the grainy feel adds to the photographs and creates atmosphere in all of them.

The lightin, I think you have done very well with.......... another great concert series my friend! :cool:

G

3. Hello Graeme! Thank you very much - I am glad you enjoyed the show (so to speak); as far as the light, last concert I thought it was close to as bad as it could get, but this time was even worse... :confused: I guess one should never complain, right? :biggrin: Anyway... Thank you very much again for your comment, as always it means a lot to me :biggrin: hope all is good on your side of the world...