Sorry but i HAD to show this one...

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by JPS, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Lily in a vase ! Yet another "Art Nouveau" stuff !

How about it ?

2. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is excellent J-P.

Nicely placed. Very elegant :>))
  3. Wow, beautifully done. I think that this would actually make a very nice designer dinner plate.
  4. That is excellent J-P. I think this is the best of the ones I have seen.
  5. J-P...This is the best one yet I have seen. It looks like it is supposed to look. That is why I like it.
  6. Stef

Nov 1, 2005
    Peoria, AZ
    Hey! I love that! How are you guys doing this? That picture looks crystal clear! Is this an action for Photoshop? I only have elements and Paint Shop pro.
  7. cmpalmer

Jan 27, 2005
    Huntsville, AL
    These polar plotted pictures would make interesting plates. I just googled for "custom printed porcelain plates" and there are quite a few companies that will do them for you. Hmmm.
  8. This is just gorgeous! I could see it on a plate! Glad I found this. :smile:
  9. Wow, that's the best so far - keep it up!
  10. Cool, J-P. An excellent demonstration of the technique.
  11. You might could sell this to a diner plate company. Beautiful.
  12. Greatly done, J-P. For me, it's like looking at the flowers and a ┬źdesign ceiling┬╗ from under. Love it.
  13. Hi Melissa ! Glad to meet you again here... i thought you've gone off forums, as it's been such a long time you didn't post anything on the "F-mount" one !

14. is where I will stay:smile:
  15. Hey J-P,

That is "vraiment tres cool!" (which means "truly very cool", in French... :wink:). Thanks for sharing this: I hope you frame it, or as others have rightfully said, figure out how to get printed on some plates. Cheers!