South Lake Tahoe w/David (SeaBee1999)

Hi Folks:

A few shots taken yesterday at Lake Tahoe (South Tahoe), by the Tallac Historic Site. I went with fellow Cafe member SeaBee1999, and had a great time. Wonderful fellow David, and the site was fantastic. One caveat, I am processing on a laptop and nothing looks quite right to my eyes. I hope I have not left too many dust spots on them, or done too much. Taken with D300, a 35-70mm 2.8, and a Sigma 10-20mm.

ebay1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

tallac1.jpg

tallac2.jpg

Here's David prepping a shot:

tallac3.jpg

tallac4.jpg

tallac5.jpg

tallac6.jpg

tallac7.jpg

tallac8.jpg

tallac9.jpg

tallac10.jpg

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

gassho,

N

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks folks. I had a great time w/ David. This was a gorgeous morning. The sound of the birds, the wildflowers, the cry of the geese, and the sunrise... David found the perfect spot and we just marveled at the beauty all around us. Check out his cool Images here in The forum

Alex, sorry, posted quickly and forgot to number them. I'd number them now but am on a. iPhone and haven't figured how yet.

Thanks

n

Looks like a good time was had buy all. I've only been to that Lake one time.. just a beautiful area.

WOW those shots are magnificent! I've been to Lake Tahoe, skiing in the winter though 2 times. Looks really different in the winter. When I lived in Vail, many years ago, actually the summers were my favorite time of year. Just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Carol, Brad, Blood... :) Thanks for the kind words. Carol, I'd really like to visit in Winter. It's gotta be a winter wonderland no? Brad, we had a good time, but it was one of those quiet times. We arrived, and the place just called for quiet and mindfulness. It was wonderful just being present.

I do have to visit in Winter.

Thanks again,

N

beautiful shots Nacho
would love to get out that way, maybe next year

David, when you coming to NY ??

beautiful shots Nacho
would love to get out that way, maybe next year

David, when you coming to NY ??

I will be at home for 2 weeks over Christmas. I want to plan a shoot with Jim at the Conowingo Dam one day and really want to make the drive up to the city near about the same time. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my wife and I can do this. That is the plan for now.

God Bless,
David

Real Name
Tony Admana
Nacho,

These are amazingly beautiful shots. Very well composed and love the landscape angle of your photos. Thanks for posting:smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom