Sox vs. Yanks 4/20

I took a few shots at the first game between the Red Sox and NY Yankees last night at Fenway. What a comeback!!!!
Shots are with D200 & 80-200 AF-S + TC except for the panorama of Fenway. ISO was between 800 and 1000 and the pictures are a bit noisy as a result. My computer is 6+ years old so I don't have the option of shooting RAW or using photoshop yet.
Here are the shots:

Manny being 'Manny':
467742735_a619f2832d_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Manny at bat:
467772742_a5a0ca4798_b.jpg

Schilling:
467772748_62b7d5f08d_b.jpg

Pettitte:
467772708_43e0191aab_b.jpg

The view from our seats:
467742801_11fcb8d659_b.jpg

A-Rod:
Tickets to the game - $50
Seeing Giambi get off watching A-Rod bat - priceless!
467739960_ebb2a232de_b.jpg

Great images!

I watched the game on TV and couldn't believe the Sox came back. Typical baseball game, exciting, boring, then exciting again. I've been a Sox fan since the early 70's. I like to watch the American League brand of baseball since all we see here is National League games. (Atlanta Braves)

How cool was the Coco Crisp flip over the wall? I was glad to see him get the big hit later in the game.

PRICELESS!!!

Cripes, I laughed so hard I woke up my wife!!!

Priceless?, Thats "Precious"!

Nate, I'm only about three hours north of you, and I generally go down to
Fenway once a year. I'll post a few from last year.

Ain't it great to see the Yanks get beat?! and again tonight too!

Regards, Roger

Great images Nate. Noise doesn't seem like an issue on these to me. LMAO too! Maybe Giambi is just making sure he still has them.

Z

ZBaum

Great shots. The game was supposed to be on ESPN, but was blacked out here in NY because YES was also broadcasting (but my college's cable TV doesn't get YES...). I sure do miss my NESN :frown:. I really enjoyed watching today's game though. Go Sox!

Good shooting Nate...the Giambi capture made me laugh as well. I like the wide shot of the ballfield, very nicely done.

Thanks for all the comments. It sure was great to see Mr. Rivera work his usual magic at Fenway. He got a standing ovation on Saturday on his way to the bullpen! Now tonight we will be able to see how Dice-K fares against a good lineup.

Latest threads

Top Bottom