Spaceball

Discussion in 'People' started by Thos Quinn, Aug 5, 2005.

1. A couple of years ago I did one of these images for each of the players on my son’s Little League baseball team. This one is of the coach’s son Jasper. I know, I know, it’s cheesy but the kids loved them. After I constructed all the elements; things went fairly quickly since I just had to “cut out” each player, insert on the master image, and skew, rotate, scale, etc. the elements to match. However, it was no mean feat getting the batting shots with my old CP5700 (I really don’t miss the shutter lag).
    large.

2. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    This image brings new meaning to the old term "Disco Ball". Cool all the same.

3. saturnine

saturnine Guest

It is a bit cheesy, with the effects and all, but I'm sure the kids loved them. Probably because it's like their own baseball card!

4. I like it. Any young ballplayer would love to have poster
    like that on their wall. Especially if it had them in the poster.

5. Wonderful processing and excellent image. Well done Thos.

6. Jeez, just 'cause I called it cheesy doesn't mean you have to agree with me :(

Ya, the kids like this kinda cheese and it is fun playing in PS.

7. Thank you Ray and Gordon. I did this when I was just starting to learn PS7 and I just had to try out all the "bells and whistles". After getting the old "putting Uncle Frank's head on Aunt Martha's body" out of my system I actually got back to photography. But I do still like to play now and again.

8. saturnine

saturnine Guest

Just because it's cheesy doesn't mean it's bad! Frankly, a little cheesiness is necessary sometimes! :lol: