Special Thanks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris C, May 8, 2005.

1. I don't want to get all mushy here, but......................

Thanks a million for a great forum. I've been here just a few short days and every question I've asked has been answered courteously and in detail. I've never been put down for the content of a question or ridiculed for my opinions. (unlike the forum I left to join this one) So this is a special thanks to a good group of people/photographers/new friends.

2. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    I agree Chris, a great place. there is much to be learned here with a great bunch of folks..

3. The golden rule works every time! :lol:

Rich

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Chris,

That is nice to here. I feel the same way tooooo.

Keep asking question and continue to enjoy the super folks here. I do.

Gee they even put with me. LOLOL

5. Once again, THANKS TO ALL!

6. I agree 100% too....I joined another forum a few months back and quickly left after I found out that people weren't so nice there. This place is awesome!

7. MikeG

MikeG

Apr 30, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    It certainly is.

Kind and knowledgeable folks.

8. I agree that this is a great forum.

9. I certainly agree with all this, but I'd say even more.

On the other forum I think we're all refugees from, I found it was a common experience to post pictures asking for critiques and to be completely ignored. And once your post dropped off the first page (a matter of minutes sometimes) you knew you could forget it.

I know we can't force people to look and to comment, but it does make you feel silly when you try to share and this happens. I have found the members on this forum to be highly sensitive, and I have never failed to get a response in the short time I have been here. Very often from people whose own posts show them to be in a league far above me as photographers.

So a hearfelt thank you for this kindness.

10. Brew

Brew Guest

I have to agree too. This is a very nice place to hang out and the people are all real friendly :D

11. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I'm glad you are having a good time. I too enjoy the camaraderie that is the cafe.

Thanks,