Special wedding shoot -images [11].

There was one amusing/tense moment after the ceremony. Linda had advised me to be discreet due to the fact that Michael could sometimes get upset about something small and get angry very quickly. I think I witnessed that possibility while taking some pictures at 140mm from a reasonable distance. But since I was the only one there Michael spotted me and gave me "the look". I quickly turned and walked in the opposite direction to avoid any problems :)
aaWedding0774.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
aaWedding0779.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Real Name
(Mike) Michael Skerritt.
Hi Desmond. This story and the way you have told it is so touching. What a wonderful and special moment you have helped to create for them. It's clear that Linda's love for Mick is stronger now than ever before even after 34 years. The love and emotion in her face is very evident. Your inclusion of the short video has leaves a strong imprint in my memory.
Thank you Desmond for strengthening my love for my darling wife Mary with this lovely story.
Mike

Last edited:
Real Name
(Mike) Michael Skerritt.
Thanks Mike, I think it is a wonderful story too. Linda's face says it all and a few times I could see her mouthing to him "I love you" during the celebrants speech.

Yes Desmond. Who knows what life has instore for for us all. We should applaud those who help others less fortunate than ourselves.
A wonderful story and so well documented. Linda is such an inspiring woman and you have captured the love in her eyes so well. My hopes and wishes are with them.
With best wishes.
Mike

Real Name
(Mike) Michael Skerritt.
I actually just read one of the stories about it online and she mentions that in 2010 she broke her back in a horse riding incident and he was there for her the whole time.

LOVE IS ALL WE NEED.
Mike

Last edited:
Awesome, Man! Couldn't tell the story any better. The look on the bride's face says it all. So much empathy for the man whose mind is clinging by a thread to his past... Well done, Sir!

Today I referred media company no. 13 to Caters since we have an agreement. Views to my blog jumped to 2400 today since one company linked my blog to their story so I thought I'd sit down and write a better story, less camera details, for those interested.
A special wedding

Dez, I've come back to this thread several times now for inspiration and a pick-me-up. The pictures, and what you did here, make me smile every time. Once more, great job! Great pics, and thanks for being a wonderful person!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom