1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Species Specific Topics - Participation is Good for the Soul

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Retief, Jul 26, 2005.

1. I have just had my One Good Idea for the Decade, and that is to start a Species Specific Thread. The notion is that each of us can post a limited number of images, say 3, of our favorites for a given species. It is OK to revisit the thread and change the images, but no fair adding a second post of your own.

What prompted this idea is that I really like seeing how other folks deal with a given subject, and it helps me to better understand and improve as well. I often refer back to images that others have posted and I think this will make that much easier to do, at least it will for me. So, pick your "favorite", start a thread and lets see where it goes. No prizes, no contests, just lots of "Wow, that is cool, I'll have to try one of those" :lol:

ps. I know of at least one other member who thinks this is just a grand idea as well :wink:

2. Sounds like a good idea, we do that over on the D70 forum at that other place, its lots of fun.

Go ahead start one off.....

Martin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.