Well, not literally, but I will have almost $5,000 in *camera and equipment* money in the very near future....and I'm torn. I want a second body to compliment my D300 and will be getting rid of the D80. I had plans to get a D3 in the early fall until this nifty little D700 pops out of Nikon's goody bag. So, what do I do? Do I get a D700, do I get a D3, or do I wait and see what's available in the fall as far as a possible D3 *updated* body? I DO need the high ISO performance, and the D80 just falls terribly short in that area. ALSO if I get the D700 I could have some extra play money to get more glass (what I have is listed and I'll take recommendations) I don't necessarilly need the speed of the D3, (although toddlers are quick!) Opinions?