Spiderman is a total idiot.

I just thought that I would share this with you so that you know for future reference.
Yesterday I started my preparation work on high magnification photography using a PB6 (2 X PB-6Ds) - PK11a-PK12-PK13-BR2A and a 24mm lens in reverse mode. Made up my measuring chart to calculate the Reproduction Ratios obtained with different set ups and started.
Could not believe results. Massive R:Rs that blew my mind. Something's up I though, this just cannot be true. So went to bed.

Woke up with a jump at 3.00am shouting ' YOU ARE A RAVING IDIOT'. Frightened the cat and Pam out of their skins and the hamster poo'd itself. I realised that I had worked in Square Area Measurement instead of Linear Measurement, hence the ludicrous results. What a wally. I have now put it down to senility and an over indulgence of The NIKON CAFE!!
Best wishes.

Bob F.

Hey Bob, all of us old farts have moments like this. :twisted: 8) :lol:

Believe me, I could relate, right down to the 3:00 awakening. :wink:

Hmmmm, I usually wake up at 3:00AM for an entirely DIFFERENT reason these days myself.............. :wink: Then again I don't usually "go public" with it either.........

*take right hand, place palm facing upwards, bring hand quickly to forehead making a resounding slap, mumble off to corner where family members cannot hear* No, I don't know that feeling at allllll!! *LOL*

I'm with Bill on the 3:00 a.m. Not thinking about photography or work or anything except "geez, this seat gets cold in the winter" *LOL*

:D

Bob,

You had what I have on a regular basis. It is called a SM or Senior Moment.

Enjoy them they can come in handy when you need a good excuse.

Ray

You guys are really nuts :lol: :lol:
I had to laugh out so loud that my wife almost got her baby 4 months too early.
Anyway, Bob, did you know that senility starts around the age of 30? At least in my case it did :?
Cheers

Bob the Spiderman said:
I just thought that I would share this with you so that you know for future reference.
Yesterday I started my preparation work on high magnification photography using a PB6 (2 X PB-6Ds) - PK11a-PK12-PK13-BR2A and a 24mm lens in reverse mode. Made up my measuring chart to calculate the Reproduction Ratios obtained with different set ups and started.
Could not believe results. Massive R:Rs that blew my mind. Something's up I though, this just cannot be true. So went to bed.

Woke up with a jump at 3.00am shouting ' YOU ARE A RAVING IDIOT'. Frightened the cat and Pam out of their skins and the hamster poo'd itself. I realised that I had worked in Square Area Measurement instead of Linear Measurement, hence the ludicrous results. What a wally. I have now put it down to senility and an over indulgence of The NIKON CAFE!!
Best wishes.

Bob F.
Glad we at the Cafe could be of help.... 8)

I did get a big laugh out of this as I too awoke at 3:40 AM a couple of days ago worrying about a paid photo shoot I had that morning. I said something out loud and my wife jumped and asked what the +%[email protected]* I was doing. The photo shoot went off fine and I am sure your calculations will be resolved as well. Thanks for the laugh.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom