Spiderman is a total idiot.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bob the Spiderman, Aug 1, 2005.

1. I just thought that I would share this with you so that you know for future reference.
    Yesterday I started my preparation work on high magnification photography using a PB6 (2 X PB-6Ds) - PK11a-PK12-PK13-BR2A and a 24mm lens in reverse mode. Made up my measuring chart to calculate the Reproduction Ratios obtained with different set ups and started.
    Could not believe results. Massive R:Rs that blew my mind. Something's up I though, this just cannot be true. So went to bed.

Woke up with a jump at 3.00am shouting ' YOU ARE A RAVING IDIOT'. Frightened the cat and Pam out of their skins and the hamster poo'd itself. I realised that I had worked in Square Area Measurement instead of Linear Measurement, hence the ludicrous results. What a wally. I have now put it down to senility and an over indulgence of The NIKON CAFE!!
    Best wishes.

Bob F.

2. your a nut! LOL

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Bob, all of us old farts have moments like this. :twisted: 8) :lol:

Believe me, I could relate, right down to the 3:00 awakening. :wink:

4. Hmmmm, I usually wake up at 3:00AM for an entirely DIFFERENT reason these days myself.............. :wink: Then again I don't usually "go public" with it either.........

5. nfoto

nfoto Guest

Been there, done worse. You are not alone.

6. *take right hand, place palm facing upwards, bring hand quickly to forehead making a resounding slap, mumble off to corner where family members cannot hear* No, I don't know that feeling at allllll!! *LOL*

I'm with Bill on the 3:00 a.m. Not thinking about photography or work or anything except "geez, this seat gets cold in the winter" *LOL*

7. :D

Bob,

You had what I have on a regular basis. It is called a SM or Senior Moment.

Enjoy them they can come in handy when you need a good excuse.

Ray

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    You guys crack me up!!! Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face this morning!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

9. You guys are really nuts :lol: :lol:
    I had to laugh out so loud that my wife almost got her baby 4 months too early.
    Anyway, Bob, did you know that senility starts around the age of 30? At least in my case it did :?
    Cheers

10. Glad we at the Cafe could be of help.... 8)

11. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    Oh no..............he's only 20 minutes away.

(Rushes off stage left) :shock: :shock: :shock:

12. I did get a big laugh out of this as I too awoke at 3:40 AM a couple of days ago worrying about a paid photo shoot I had that morning. I said something out loud and my wife jumped and asked what the +%$@* I was doing. The photo shoot went off fine and I am sure your calculations will be resolved as well. Thanks for the laugh.