Spiderman is a total idiot.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bob the Spiderman, Aug 1, 2005.

1. I just thought that I would share this with you so that you know for future reference.
    Yesterday I started my preparation work on high magnification photography using a PB6 (2 X PB-6Ds) - PK11a-PK12-PK13-BR2A and a 24mm lens in reverse mode. Made up my measuring chart to calculate the Reproduction Ratios obtained with different set ups and started.
    Could not believe results. Massive R:Rs that blew my mind. Something's up I though, this just cannot be true. So went to bed.

Woke up with a jump at 3.00am shouting ' YOU ARE A RAVING IDIOT'. Frightened the cat and Pam out of their skins and the hamster poo'd itself. I realised that I had worked in Square Area Measurement instead of Linear Measurement, hence the ludicrous results. What a wally. I have now put it down to senility and an over indulgence of The NIKON CAFE!!
    Best wishes.

Bob F.
  2. your a nut! LOL
  3. Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Hey Bob, all of us old farts have moments like this. :twisted: 8) :lol:

Believe me, I could relate, right down to the 3:00 awakening. :wink:
  4. Hmmmm, I usually wake up at 3:00AM for an entirely DIFFERENT reason these days myself.............. :wink: Then again I don't usually "go public" with it either.........
  5. nfoto

nfoto Guest

Been there, done worse. You are not alone.
  6. *take right hand, place palm facing upwards, bring hand quickly to forehead making a resounding slap, mumble off to corner where family members cannot hear* No, I don't know that feeling at allllll!! *LOL*

I'm with Bill on the 3:00 a.m. Not thinking about photography or work or anything except "geez, this seat gets cold in the winter" *LOL*
  7. :D

You had what I have on a regular basis. It is called a SM or Senior Moment.

Enjoy them they can come in handy when you need a good excuse.

8. eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    You guys crack me up!!! Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face this morning!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
  9. You guys are really nuts :lol: :lol:
    I had to laugh out so loud that my wife almost got her baby 4 months too early.
    Anyway, Bob, did you know that senility starts around the age of 30? At least in my case it did :?
  10. Glad we at the Cafe could be of help.... 8)
  11. Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    Oh no..............he's only 20 minutes away.

(Rushes off stage left) :shock: :shock: :shock:
  12. I did get a big laugh out of this as I too awoke at 3:40 AM a couple of days ago worrying about a paid photo shoot I had that morning. I said something out loud and my wife jumped and asked what the +%[email protected]* I was doing. The photo shoot went off fine and I am sure your calculations will be resolved as well. Thanks for the laugh.