Spigots, Morning Glories and Trash

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Chris101, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    [​IMG]

Coolpix 950 digicam with a Wratten 89b gel filter. Channel mixed to B&W.

2. Quite a collection, beautifully composed in the viewfinder and photographed.

3. Great composition. The IR effect is subtle and is to be discovered only after a moment, something I like.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks guys! I went back afer taking this one and posted a companion image in the Flowers forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  5. Cool, the flowers and leaves look like paper. Interesting composition. :) :) :) :) :)

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Yeah Dawg, I liked the way the trash bits blended right in with the IR filter on. I knew I kept that little camera around for something! Thanks for looking at this set of two related images.