spill the wine, take that girl

Discussion in 'People' started by drdrew, Jul 2, 2008.

1. yendikeno

yendikeno

Mar 31, 2008
    CA
    Really, really nice. Great shot!

2. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    How'd you do that? Great image.

3. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    I love it too, even the ear rings...the wine spilling, that's just too neat.

4. WOw... Yes, how did you do that?

5. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    it has been about a year in the making from concept to execution, with multiple failed attempts and i'm still not convinced i got it. i may need to look at other options and or try again. but it is an original concept and those are rare for me...

6. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    I don't look at model sessions much, but I think your work is pretty original in itself.

7. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    thanks linda. it is about the creativity for me. sure, pretty girls help, but i don't like the picture to be based on how pretty the model is, but rather what was created.

8. Love the photo and the song!

9. K-loader

K-loader

May 31, 2005
    Maryland, USA
    Wow, what a neat image, very well done. I want to know, did you use real wine?

10. JDann24

JDann24

Dec 15, 2007
    Garland, Texas
    Wow, I really like that photo. I think you nailed it.

11. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Exactly, and it comes across in your work and I think that's why I come back to look at your posts!

12. Collector

Collector

May 7, 2008
    Canada
    Excellent shot.

13. If it weren't being done in the cause of such great photography, I'd call it a waste of perfectly good wine. :biggrin:

14. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Great shot! Have you any post the wine hitting the floor? Thought there could be some interesting splash patterns etc?

15. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    it was water and a mix of food colorings. there is a bucket on the floor. most of the water went into the bucket. but after 50 or so takes, there was a good mess to clean up :)  :) 

16. A well set up shot, love it.

17. alinaki

alinaki Guest

nice job!!! :) 

18. rgordin

rgordin

Jun 3, 2008
    Washington, DC

I am really impressed with your photography. I feel a little less inadequate knowing that these shots take work :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.