Splitting the D

Haven't posted or been here in quite a long time. Haven't picked up the camera in a very long time either. Just haven't had the time or desire the last couple of years between work and all the running around with my family. I shot this photo of my son at one of his tournaments. He came in on the rush with the puck, split the defense and scored. I shot this with my Sony RX100V
DSC00226 copy.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
(Mike) Michael Skerritt.
Very nice shot Joe. Nice to see you back and hoping to see moor of your son's games and good action shots like this one.
Mike

Hey Joe, great shot. Congrats to your son on the score.

Nice to have you back. Shooting any pool lately?

I like the white balance in your photo. I attended the first ice hockey match of my life about 8 weeks ago, and posted my (non-Nikon) results on another of Amin's forums, link here.

Hey Joe, great shot. Congrats to your son on the score.

Nice to have you back. Shooting any pool lately?
Thanks Dave. LOL I haven't shot pool in over 5 years!! I miss it!!! Playing it and photographing it!!

I like the white balance in your photo. I attended the first ice hockey match of my life about 8 weeks ago, and posted my (non-Nikon) results on another of Amin's forums, link here.
Thanks. The camera was set on auto. All I did in post was a levels adjustment and then I hot it with some Topaz adjust.

Joe, I recognize your son even under the cage. He's a slightly larger version, but the face is the same as when you last posted photos years ago. Nice to see you back.

What happened to your relationship with the bands you were shooting? I recall you had a rapport and were shooting some great stuff at their request.

Excellent
Thank you
Joe, I recognize your son even under the cage. He's a slightly larger version, but the face is the same as when you last posted photos years ago. Nice to see you back.

What happened to your relationship with the bands you were shooting? I recall you had a rapport and were shooting some great stuff at their request.
Hey Mitchell! Thanks. I just haven't had the time since my son started playing travel hockey and my daughter's doing track and tumbling. Work is always in the way of fun too. Hahaha. I hate missing their events and everything else just sort of fell to the wayside. Still in contact with the bands and trying to get out to shoot them but it just seems that every time there's a show I'm away for a hockey tournament!! LOL

Itching to get out again like I used to with my camera but I have just become so complacent and lazy. I find that when I do have some spare time to get out I'm too tired.

Thanks Dave. LOL I haven't shot pool in over 5 years!! I miss it!!! Playing it and photographing it!!

You should start a thread with some of your pool pictures. I'd love to see them. I don't really "play" pool or hang out in pool halls, but I picked up a nice Gold Crown about three years ago, so I can bang balls anytime I want.

Latest threads

Top Bottom