Spoke to Huskey8

Hi you'll,

I just spoke with Richard Fleet aka Huskey8. Richard lives in Ft. Lauderdale which took a direct hit from Wilma. Richard, his family, and his house survived Wilma but the area was very hard hit. Their power was restored yesterday.

Unfortunately during the storm some of Richard's hurricane shutters were blown loose. He had to go out on a ladder to fix them (they were on the second story). After he fixed the shutters the wind caught the ladder and Richard and threw them to the ground. Richard's right arm was fractured in five spots.

Here's wishing Richard and his family the best and for Richards rapid and complete recovery from his injuries. He says its very hard shooting his D2X with one hand.

That's terrible. I hope that he will be able to recover satisfactorily. It's bad enough to go through the hurricane but to break your arm like this is adding insult to injury.

PGB

Thats awful. I wish him a speedy recovery. Please, if you here of anything that he needs, let us know.

Thanks,

Yeow!! So sorry Richard. Get that arm casted up and then get out and shoot some pics with that D2X. Better than narcotics for easing this kind of pain (or so I hear :rolleyes:).

Thanks for the update, Harry.

Richard - take care of yourself. Follow the doctor's orders and don't try to speed up the healing process; it will take some time. Good to hear that most of your home and your loved ones are OK!

Looking forward to seeing you again sometime on a future trip down there.

Take care!

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
richard,
This is scary to just think how the story could have ended. PLEASE take care of yourself and mend quickly.
Dave
And thank you Harry for the news.

Latest threads

Top Bottom